Ever launch a program and had crickets? Had an incredible idea and when you turned it into a program, just to generate ZERO in sales?
Well chances are your idea was incredible and something your audience needs but you did something wrong along the process.
Follow these 7 Kick Ass Tips for your Program Launch:
- RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH … you have to research your idea. Has someone else done something similar, is it what your audience wants, is it something that will generate you money or should you build on it?
- HAVE A TEAM … Having a team of people to help execute your idea and use their forte will help increase the chances of your programs success. Focus on what you know and allow those who have other abilities to execute certain areas. If your strength isn’t web design or marketing, DON’T do the web design or marketing.
- DON’T HESITATE … do not wait to launch your idea. If you wait chances are you’ll see someone else launch something similar. As Nike says, “Just Do It.”
- PROMOTE! PROMOTE! PROMOTE … send emails daily, post to your social media platforms multiple times a day, buy ads, get in front of your audience who has indicated they need what you are offering.
- BE AVAILABLE. BE RESPONSIVE … when you launch your program and start promoting, be available. Respond to emails and inquiries. Answer questions. If you are responsive to request, people are more likely to take action.
- USE SOCIAL MEDIA AND FACEBOOK LIVE … be present. Show yourself. Share your knowledge for FREE and people will be more apt to purchase programs and be engaged.
- EDIT AND UPDATE … Has you get response (or no response) from your launch, make adjustments. Change things up. Offer bonuses, make your offer even more enticing. Changing things will keep people intrigued because they won’t know what else you may do throughout the course of the launch. When you launch your program, you have to be proactive. You have to be engaged. You have to have a plan. Most importantly you need a checklist of actionable items.
Get your FREE download today.